Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hillary Clinton and Short Sales of Real Estate

I am curious if Hillary Clinton has ever sold a property as a short sale. I don't know if this has come up or not when the subject of real estate comes up. I thought I'd ask if real estate short sales and Hillary Clinton have ever met at a title company for a closing. What would that conversation with the loss mitigator be like?

Hello, this is Hillary Clinton and I would like a short sale package for the distressed homeowner.

Larry Linkler and Hillary Clinton on a short sale in Florida. Larry Linkler works for Countrywide loss mitigation department and doesn't take calls from politicians (usually).

Find out what Larry has to say about this short sale case with Hillary Clinton and John Mccain's mortgage broker was listening to the short sale case too. Did Hillary Clinton support the FHASecure program in Florida for homeowners past due from an ARM reset?

No comments: